Rob, Kristen, and Taylor Negotiate Breaking Dawn Dough

With the announcement that the fourth “Twilight” film will be split into two separate movies, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are seeing dollar signs.
And according to a report, the “New Moon” stars are sticking together as they negotiate what will probably be an eight-figure deal for each “Breaking Dawn” installment.



For Pattinson, it will be a scheduling miracle for him to squeeze in both projects.  He told press, “If everything goes as scheduled, in January I’ll be filming Bel Ami in Paris for 3 months, after which I’ll start filming the fourth and last Twilight movie Breaking Dawn.  I’m pretty much booked for the next two years. I’ve got one week at the end of the summer to see my friend, whom in the end, I’ll forget even exists. It’s Crazy!”
And Taylor sounds optimistic about the whole thing.  “I’m sure it would be different.  It was definitely a surprise for me when I read the book.  But we’re just trying to take it one movie at a time, and nothing’s been confirmed yet on the fourth, so we’re just staying focused on Eclipse at the moment.”

post by:celebrity gossip 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails